Deciding to take that next step on your career path can be a daunting task, so we work in partnership with you to ensure that we fully understand your requirements and personal growth plans, and couple you only with organisations that suit both your development and cultural needs, ensuring that the whole process is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
We help you assess your skills and choose a direction that enables you to utilise your talents within an organisation that fits with your cultural and developmental aspirations.
Positions That We Specialise In
- Leadership roles – Senior Sales and Operational Business Leaders, Directors, CEOs
- Sales – Business Development Managers, Account Managers, Internal Sales, Sales Management, Broker Managers
- Risk – Credit Underwriters, Risk Analysts, Credit Managers, Relationship Managers/Executives, KYC & AML, Compliance
- Asset Management – Asset Managers/Assistants, Remarketers
- Collections – Collectors, Credit Control, Legal Recoveries
- Operations – Customer Service, Business Processing, Sales Support
- Finance – Analysts, Finance Officers/Managers/Controllers
Supporting You On Your Journey
With combined experience of over 20-years working directly in the Commercial Finance sector we’ve built our reputation on a combination of in-depth industry knowledge, a genuine interest in and understanding of your career goals, and a commitment to a tailored, superior service that ensures you are supported by consultants that understand the industries you work in, your skill sets and aspirations, and are therefore able to provides you with as much support and guidance as you need when seeking your next career move.
Providing you with guidance and advice is at the very heart of what we do. From providing tips and advice on developing your CV and social media profiles, to preparing for interviews and presentations, and driving the negotiation of your remuneration package, we’re always here to support you.
We know from personal experience that juggling work, family and life can be challenging and finding the time to meet can be tricky, so we embrace video technology where possible to “virtually” meet you face-to-face. We also strive to accommodate out of hours support during evenings and weekends as we appreciate that sometimes calls (especially recruitment ones!) during the work day just aren’t possible.
We always ensure you receive honest and professional feedback, whatever stage of the recruitment process you’re at. Whether it’s updating you on the status of your CV, feeding back following an interview or keeping you in the loop whilst negotiating a package on your behalf, we’ll keep you informed